David Zwirner seeks a full-time Website Editor/Social Media Coordinator reports to the Digital Media Manager and will work closely with the Marketing and Sales departments to coordinate marketing content for our digital platforms including the gallery’s website and social media.
Coordinate and be the primary point person for all editorial content on the gallery’s website including but not limited to:
- Keeping the homepage fresh with current news, events, artist news.
- Creating, updating and maintaining upcoming, current and past exhibition pages with the most up to date information and imagery while maintaining the DZ look and feel.
- Working with Research, Imaging and Sales departments to create, update regularly and maintain content for the artist’s pages.
- Managing all miscellaneous copy on various pages of the website.
- Setup and maintain a comprehensive digital content calendar to coordinate eblasts, social media posts and website content.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to create, write, coordinate and send David Zwirner Gallery e-blasts to appropriately segmented email groups.
- Manage all DZ social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo and WeChat.
- Provide marketing copy as needed for Wikipedia, YouTube blurbs and other digital outlets.
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
To apply, please follow the link to our careers page here.